“Offering answers is easy;
the challenge is getting
to the right questions.”
I’m Simon, I have over 30 years’ experience working in Organisational Development and Learning & Development in the NHS, Higher Education and Private Sector both in the UK and overseas. I help people, teams and organisations work, plan and communicate better.
NHS Leadership 360
• Exploring Possible Futures
• Framing Difficult Conversations
• Managing Transition
• Enhancing Wellbeing & Use Of Self
• Articulating Hidden Strengths
• Exploring Blind Spots
• Clarifying Roles & Expectations
• Engaging With Colleagues
• Managing Transition & Change
• Articulating A Strategy For The Future
• Setting Goals And Visions For The Future
• Giving Voice To The Wisdom In The Team
• Asking The Fundamental Questions, The 5 Whys
• Social Safety & Wellbeing
• What Do We Do & How Do We Do It?
• Exploring Leadership & Followership
• Strategic Thinking, Setting The Direction Of Travel
• Managing Change & Transition
• Living The Values Of The Organisation
• Engaging With Teams & People
• Organisational Development Facilitation
• Embrace The Complexity & Create Simplicity
We co-produce a bespoke approach that starts with a conversation;
‘where do you want to be and how could you possibly get there’?
Drawing on a wide range of evidence based approaches supported by over 30 years’ experience I am able to offer proven and innovative interventions and activities that are tailored to your needs.
Your place or mine?
You are welcome to come and visit me at my studio in Saltburn-By-The-Sea, North Yorkshire, England. Or I can come to you.
Get in touch to find out more.
To start the conversation please contact Simon Cripps at:
Or fill out the contact form below: